UGM’s Korea Language and Cultural Study Program got you a Greetings from Kyungpook National University!
Our office is looking forward to welcoming outstanding students to be a part of KNU through the exchange program.
And we are processing all incoming applications for the Fall 2021 admission as follows
- August, 2021 ~ December, 2021 (6 months)
August, 2021 ~ June, 2022 (1 year)
- UGM’s Korean language and cultural study program students (batch 2019 and 2020)
- Other UGM’s student batch 2019 and 2020 are allowed to apply this program.
- Exemption for tuition
dormitory fee, insurance fee and living expenses, etc. borne by the student
- Official Transcript from applicant’s home university (100-point grading scales)
- A Copy of Valid Passport (face page)
- A color ID photo
- Study Plan
- Enrollment Certificate
- Online Application and Nomination Certificate*
*will be filled after internal review by prodi
How to apply
- send your full application document by E-mail to
email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 8th 2021
For more information you can click here or refer to KNU Website
If you have any queries about the KNU 2021 EXCHANGE PROGRAMS, please do not hesitate to contact our office (line/wa prodi)
Thank you again for all the support!