UGM’s Korea Language and Cultural Study Program got you a Greetings from Kyungpook National University!
Our office is looking forward to welcoming outstanding students to be a part of KNU through the exchange program.
And we are processing all incoming applications for the Spring 2022 admission as follows
- February, 2022 ~ June, 2022 (6 months)
- UGM’s Korean language and cultural study program students (batch 2019 and 2020)
- Other UGM’s student batch 2019 and 2020 are allowed to apply this program.
- Exemption for tuition
dormitory fee, insurance fee and living expenses, etc. borne by the student
- Official Transcript from applicant’s home university (100-point grading scales)
- A Copy of Valid Passport (face page)
- A color ID photo
- Study Plan
- Enrollment Certificate
- Online Application and Nomination Certificate*
*will be filled after internal review by prodi
How to apply
- send your full application document by E-mail with subject
email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- October 10th 2021
If you have any queries about the KNU 2022 EXCHANGE PROGRAMS, please do not hesitate to contact our office (line/wa prodi)