UGM’s Korea Language and Cultural Study Program got you a Greetings from Kyungpook National University!
Our office is looking forward to welcoming outstanding students to be a part of KNU through the exchange program.
And we are processing all incoming applications for the Spring 2024 admission as follows
- March, 2024 ~ June, 2024 (6 months)
- UGM’s Korean language and cultural study program students (batch 2021 and 2022)
- Exemption for tuition
dormitory fee, insurance fee and living expenses, etc. borne by the student
- Online application (link will be announced in a separate email after)
- Letter of nomination from applicant’s home university
- Official certificate of enrollment from the applicant’s home university (an apostille or notarized from the embassy of Korea is mandatory for non-OECD countries)
- Official transcripts from the applicant’s home university
- Copy of passport (face & data page, must be valid 6 months beyond the day of departure)
- Color ID photo (not an ID card but a face photo)
- Bank statement with an amount of KRW 8,000,000 (for a semester)
Once KNU accepts students, they will receive the certificate of admission, KNU business registration, and acceptance letter in the middle of December.
Once receive the documents, students must apply for a student visa (D-2-6 for exchange students, D-2-2 for double degree students) to Korea.
When they apply for a visa, their passport must be valid 6 months ahead.
How to apply
- send your full application document by E-mail with subject
email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- October 8th 2023
If you have any queries about the KNU 2024 EXCHANGE PROGRAMS, please do not hesitate to contact our office (line/wa prodi)
Thank you again for all the support!